It officially marks two months since I’ve started this blog. I’m blown away by the support and kind words I’ve received and am beyond grateful for those that have made a point to read my work, exchange thoughts and provide me feedback.
I’ve included the tentative titles and topics of my upcoming posts for the month of November. I hope you all continue to stay tuned!
- Sometimes Monsters Plant You Flowers and Become More Human. (A story about moral absolutism and forgiveness).
- When Your Shell Cracks and Reality Seeps In. (A story about when elders start telling you the truth).
- What Happens When Your Hero Falls? (A story about mental health).
- Tongue-tied: Making Room for Rainbows. (A story about cleansing your mouth of bitterness).
- Kaleidoscope Lenses: Who Taught You to Hate Yourself? (A story about beauty, confidence and self-love).
- When the Queen Emerges from the Shadows and Decrowns the King. (A story of gender roles. culture shock, and resentment in the East African community).
- Swapping Fear for Faith: God is the Best of Planners. (A story of triumph, failure and uncertainty).