“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”
– Muhammad Ali
I’m working on being kinder to myself.
I start and end my days speaking these affirmations aloud:
- I am worthy of being seen and heard by anyone who is willing to listen.
- My heart is open, and I do not resist when it expands.
- I am untethered, I let my soul guide me and trust it knows the way.
- I choose to focus on life’s lessons and not its teachers.
- I accept myself, I love myself, as I am today; I release comparison and competition.
- I am always right on time to manifest what is meant for me.
- I am unconditionally beautiful; I attract that which seeps deeper than the flesh.
- I am resilient. My tenacity knows no bounds, I harbor within me all that I seek.
- I am filled to the brim with gratitude, my joy overflows and waters seeds of impact.
- I am present. I have purpose. I am powerful. I am at peace.
Subscribe below if you enjoy reading my blogs, and would like to be notified with new post alerts.